301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Billm mods instructions "716"

Главная Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Billm mods instructions "716"

Помечено: , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Download >> Download Billm mods instructions

Read Online >> Read Online Billm mods instructions

Fender Blues Jr. Supreme Mod Kit — for MIM Amps be VERY careful of the pots. They’re pretty crappy, so don’t strain them. The instructions could be better, as it’s tough finding where a couple of the resistors go, but you’ll find it. (Kudos as well as the late great billm) Read more. J. The first thing I did, even before removing the board is the Twin Stack mod (see Bill M’s detailed instructions). I jumpered the two left lugs of the Mid control. It worked, but still not a fan of the sound. biased it per BillM’s instructions. Pretty easy, and I think it looks much better:
    Fender Blues Jr. Supreme Mod Kit — for MIM Amps Included in the kit is all the components necessary to to get your amp in top shape and the detailed instructions to make the changes easy. (Kudos as well as the late great billm) Read more. Helpful.
    Included in these kits are all the components necessary to to get your amp in top shape and the detailed instructions to make the changes easy. If you have a basic understanding of electronics and soldering skills you can do these mods in a couple of hours.
    Other billm mods: Twin-Like Clean Tone 16 thoughts on » Upgrading the Fender Blues Jr: the plan » Vince on September 1, 2016 at 7:52 pm said: My kits are priced well, contain detailed instructions, and include customer support. My kits cost about the same as if a DIY’r
    A few (fairly) easy Blues Jr. Mods. These are all covered on Bill Machrone’s website. Some of you may already be aware that Bill, one of the editors & columnists for PC Magazine, is also a major guitar & amps mod guru and pretty much the «world’s foremost authority» on Fender Blues Junior amp mods.
    Machrone.net. Home: About Us: Our Services: Contact Information: Welcome to my site! I’m an editor, writer, publisher, computer analyst, hardware geek, audio expert, guitarmaker, woodworker, singer life is not dull. Bill Machrone. Conveniently located (for me, anyway) in suburban New Jersey
    Bill m mods for Fender Blues

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика