301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Crevision wordpress tutorial

Главная Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Crevision wordpress tutorial

Помечено: , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

— If you choose to use WordPress as your primary content creation tool and you make frequent edits to posts before or after publishing them, the Revisions tool may come in handy. When you create a post on WordPress, the application will automatically save different versions of that post, and you can use the Revisions tool to scroll back and forth in time and compare those different versions

CREVISION WORDPRESS TUTORIAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

CREVISION WORDPRESS TUTORIAL >> READ ONLINE

TUTORIAL: Delete revisions WordPress. revisions in wordpress. I noticed that my blog started to slow down more and more, couldn’t really think of anything until I started to re-new the homepage lay-out. I was updating the front-page after every small change I did just to see how it looked.
    A WordPress Plugin is a program, or a set of one or more functions, written in the PHP scripting language, that adds a specific set of features or services to the WordPress weblog, which can be seamlessly integrated with the weblog using access points and methods provided by the WordPress Plugin Application Program Interface (API).
    WordPress Plugins For Managing WordPress Post Revisions. In a separate tutorial, we looked at the WordPress Post Revisions feature, where WordPress saves all your post revisions, so you can always go back to an earlier version of what you have written and restore it.. In this tutorial, we look at a number of WordPress plugins that will help you manage your post revisions.
    — [Morten] Hello and welcome to Installing and Running WordPress: WAMP. I’m Morten Rand-Hendriksen, Senior WordPress instructor and I’m geared up and ready to show you how to, well, install and run WordPress on your Windows computer with an application called WAMP. To start off, I’ll explain what WAMP is and why you want to install WordPress on your computer using WAMP server in the first place. WordPress is a popular blogging software and a content management system. Regardless of whether you want a personal blog, a news website or a full fledged corporate website — WordPress can be use

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика