301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Felt flower tutorial blogger +648+

Главная Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Felt flower tutorial blogger +648+

Помечено: , , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Felt Flower Headband tutorial with template. Adorable felt flower rosettes glued onto a headband, perfect for a baby girl! 48 Responses to Felt Flower Headband with Template. Amber says: April 2, 2013 at 12:14 pm The text of this blog or multiple photos should NOT be copied and re-posted

FELT FLOWER TUTORIAL BLOGGER >> DOWNLOAD NOW

FELT FLOWER TUTORIAL BLOGGER >> READ ONLINE

Have you ever seen those felt flower tutorials where they tell you to start with a square and free-hand cut it into a scalloped spiral, add a dab of glue and you’ll end up with a perfectly formed rose? Yeah. I’ve tried those. Unless you have mad scissor skills, that plan is not gonna work.
    Felt Flower Accents. Learn to make this pretty felt flower with the help of the given instructions. They add a fresh dimension to layout, card or mini album decorations. Being made of felt, the flower does not fray easily and is of a fab dimension and texture.
    Iron onto your felt (the waxy side adheres to the felt). Using sharp scissors trim the flowers out. For more info on cutting felt, check out this post for how to perfectly cut acrylic felt. Place your two flowers together with the color you want on top, on top. Using a variety of colors of floss stitch embellishments on the flowers.
    If you didn’t already know I love flowers in any form! Some brides opt to use something other than a fresh flower for many different reasons. I like to be able to offer them options. This is also a great DIY project to do one afternoon with your bridesmaids. There are so many wonderful felt tutorials out there, here are some of my favorites.
    Felt Flower Tutorial. I know I promised this last friday and well it is finally here. The Felt Flower Tutorial. and a little more Here are your supplies. Blog Archive 2013 (4) July (2) June (2) 2011 (61) December (1)
    Handmade felt flowers are some of the most versatile craft projects around. Used to punch up everything from throw pillows to wearable accessories, it is a must for any crafter to have two or three terrific go-to DIY felt flower tutorials in his o
    Goodman furnace installation manual gmvc95070
    Apple computer tutorials manual tire
    Numbered heads together instructional strategy cubing
    Devilbiss gti 620g manual dexterity
    Humminbird 140c fishin’ buddy manuals

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика