301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Leica disto e7100i user manual

Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Leica disto e7100i user manual

Помечено: , , , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

LEICA DISTO E7100I USER MANUAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

LEICA DISTO E7100I USER MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

The Disto E7100i by Leica Geosystems is compliant to ISO 16331-1, which is an industry standard developed by an international committee. The range and accuracy of laser distance meters depend greatly on light conditions and how reflective the targeted surface is.
    The E7100i is smaller and easier to handle than other laser rangefinder. With the distance measurement and the measurement area, he brings the most needed functions. He ingeniously simple measures distances and surfaces indoors. The Leica Disto sketch app makes to create a powerful tool to plan and Scale drawings the Disto E7100i.
    Leica DISTO E7500i The Leica DISTO E7500i is a 14 measurement mode LDM that is accurate to 1/16th of an inch. It is IP65 rated against dust, dirt and rain and features a point finder, a bright LCD screen, a 360° tilt sensor, and Bluetooth Smart.
    The Leica DISTO™ E7100i is a 3 measurement mode with a 200′ range that is accurate to 1/16 of an inch. Its small, weighing in at 3 1/4 ounces with batteries, very easy to use, and the E7100i sends measurements via Bluetooth making it — by far — the least expensive Bluetooth LDM available.
    The precise and affordable laser distance meter with only four buttons is deceptively simple to use, and makes measuring distances and areas simple for everybody. The Leica DISTO E7100i also benefits from the value-adding features of the Leica DISTO sketch app with its built-in Bluetooth Smart technology.
    The Leica DISTO E7100i is the smallest and lightest product in the DISTO product family with integrated Bluetooth Smart technology. The precise and affordable laser distance meter with only four buttons is deceptively simple to use, and makes measuring distances and areas simple for everybody.
    The Leica Disto E7100i Laser Distance Meter 812806 is Leica’s most compact and easy to user laser measuring device with the ability to sync with Bluetooth 4.0-enabled tablet and smart phones.
    Leica DISTO™ D5 LCA782203a gb 1 Safety Instructions Use
    Lymphatic drainage massagenondestructive testing handbook pdf
    Treadmilllincat water boiler eb3fx manual
    Bosch b21cl81sns manual
    Dupont manual clubsnitroglycerin tablets
    2010 toyota prius manual pdf

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика
Для улучшения работы сайта и его взаимодействия с пользователями мы используем файлы cookie и сервис Яндекс.Метрика. Продолжая работу с сайтом, Вы даёте разрешение на использование cookie-файлов и согласие на обработку данных сервисом Яндекс.Метрика. Вы всегда можете отключить файлы cookie в настройках Вашего браузера.
Принять