301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Samsung galaxy s4 android smartphone user manual

Главная Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Samsung galaxy s4 android smartphone user manual

• В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление 3 года назад сделано Аноним.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Samsung galaxy s4 android smartphone user manual >> [ Download ]

Samsung galaxy s4 android smartphone user manual >> [ Read Online ]

samsung galaxy s4 quick start guide

samsung galaxy s4 manual t mobile

samsung tab s4 user manualsamsung s4 manual update

samsung galaxy tab s4 user manual

samsung galaxy s4 i9505 manual

samsung s4 tablet user manual

samsung galaxy s4 instructions for dummies

16 Sep 2013 Are you looking to get your hands on Samsung’s Galaxy S4 manual without buying the smartphone or borrowing it from a friend? There areThe official user manual for Samsung Galaxy S4 in your own languages. your Android Lollipop, please use the updated Galaxy S4 user manual for Lollipop here. Smartphones nowadays are so complicated and with so many features, you
    on your account (you are swapping phones), you can activate on your o Go to sprint.com/activate and complete the online instructions to activate your phone. Android device. .. Touch and hold on the Samsung keyboard, and then tap . 2.
    Would you like to see more of this kind of thing for new phones? This is the FULL User Manual for the Galaxy S4: Samsung Galaxy S4 Users
    relating to the SAMSUNG Phone, including but not limited to, accessories, parts, available on the web and where Samsung smartphone and Galaxy Tab™ Google, the Google logo, Android, the Android logo, Google Play, Gmail, Google
    3 Oct 2018 Here’s everything you need to know about your Samsung Galaxy S4 including tips, tricks and hacks for beginners and advanced Android users. Samsung’s Galaxy S4 is not only one of the most popular smartphones on the
    Galaxy S4. Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. Samsung Support UK. How Samsung measure battery usage time for Galaxy watches Learn More. Support Lock How do I add widgets to the lock screen on my Samsung Galaxy S4? .. Easily transfer data from your old phone to your new Galaxy smartphone.
    This is the official Samsung Galaxy S4 User Guide in English provided from the manufacturer. If you are looking for detailed technical specifications, please see
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Manual User Guide for Samsung Galaxy S4 Owners. Samsung Galaxy S4 uses Android mobile operating system with Samsung’s custom
    Manual — Samsung Galaxy S4 — Android 4.2.2 — Device Guides. User manual for Samsung Galaxy S4. http://www.samsung.com User Manual GT-I9505. Go

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика