301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Sdl2 opengl image tutorial *674*

Главная Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Sdl2 opengl image tutorial *674*

Помечено: , , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

I saw some Tutorial where they use other libraries like SILO or STB to load their opengl Textures. is there a way that i can use only SDL to do

SDL2 OPENGL IMAGE TUTORIAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

SDL2 OPENGL IMAGE TUTORIAL >> READ ONLINE

6 Jan 2019 SDL Forums SDL Tutorials Articles OpenGL Tutorials OpenGL Forums //Using SDL, SDL_image, standard IO, and strings #include //Create window gWindow = SDL_CreateWindow( «SDL Tutorial», { //Get window surface gScreenSurface = SDL_GetWindowSurface( gWindow ); } } } return success; }.
    13 Jul 2014 A major new addition to SDL 2 is the texture rendering API. This gives you fast, flexible hardware based rendering. In this tutorial we’ll be using
    The tutorial revamps previous code to a more efficient code for expansion and It uses SDL2 to load the texture in as a surface and create an opengl texture.
    6 Feb 2013
    Try to think of stretching the image between the vertices. This is not a tutorial on texture mapping, so I’ll leave it here as to texturing theory. One final note: Some
    https://keasigmadelta.com/gles3-sdl2-tutorial a wide range of features, including multi-touch support, image loading (via SDL_image), etc. SDL2.15 Apr 2011 You want to load in your images using SDL_image (or just SDL), but you then need to turn that surface into an OpenGL texture. It’s actually
    3 Sep 2012 Also I’d like to express here that NeHe Productions’ OpenGL tutorial 06 “Texture Mapping” and the translated (by Dominique Louis) Jedi-SDL
    Hi everybody, Im migrating my engine to SDL2 + OpenGL. Originally This is the code to load the image and convert to OpenGL texture: bool

1995 subaru legacy ecu pinout manual
    Show image axes matlab guide
    Hemp bracelet instructions patterns for sewing
    Psx game manuals for ps2
    Gold bike ag 11203 manual lawn

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика