301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Sunless sea steam guidesx3 albion prelude guide merchant

Главная Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Sunless sea steam guidesx3 albion prelude guide merchant

Помечено: , , , , , , ,

• В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление 3 года назад сделано Аноним.
Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Sunless sea steam guidesx3 albion prelude guide merchant >> [ Download ]

Sunless sea steam guidesx3 albion prelude guide merchant >> [ Read Online ]

x3 albion prelude starting scenarios

x3ap terran plotx3 ap stock exchange guide

x3 albion prelude mods

x3 albion prelude map

what to do in albion prelude

x3 albion prelude terran commander guide

x3 albion prelude best start

16 Jan 2015 For lack of any Terran Guides, I figured I’d document my own run through and If you’re new to AP, the Hub allows you to circumvent a normal gate . Humble Merchant Argon Herron’s Nebula 9650 Mercury TS none x x x x
    29 May 2013 When you barter and the traders are eager for your 1x Teladianium or 1x Vita Kai etc. Always go to the Merchants tab then click on each
    25 Sep 2013 It covers how to start as a Bankrupt Assassin or Humble Merchant, Although i wrote the guide with Albion Prelude in mind, about 95% of its
    5 May 2018 Use the discoverer to explore argon space and the trader to trade remotely. Get a trading system extension asap and then go to the war sectors
    Story will guide you here early on and theres simple Flower Farm> Sun Oil sales route. The other games involve ship to ship combat space flight combat in x3 and ds1, and cannon based sea. X3: Terran Conflict on Steam It is the year 2938. Learning automated trading in X3: Albion Prelude Arqade Your trader isn txrm map for AP, I’ve not seen a guide for this yet, so I thought what the hell. It covers how to start as a Bankrupt Assassin or Humble Merchant, Configuring and

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика