301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Th6dxx manual -256-

Помечено: ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Search for another manual: Manufacturer: Hy-Gain: Model: TH6-DXX: Description: 10,15,20M Beam: Type: Price: $15

TH6DXX MANUAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

TH6DXX MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

I am going to be installing a new US Tower MA-550MDP tower in the next few weeks and given the lack of included documentation with the tower have researched the archives of Tower Talk for all relevant advice on how to do this without missing some key steps. it is a super thunderbird model TH6DXX still in very good shape after up in the air for 25 years and i need the spec’s for it or manual copy’ are alright with me please let me no price asking for a copy of this antenna spec. Robert
    Hy Gain Th3 Junior Manual Hy-gain TH6DXX-a (1035k). Hy-gain TH6DXX-b Hy-gain Voir directement leur site. Icom MN-100 (417k) AlfaSPID RAK (480k) User manual.
    Classified ad for Hy-Gain TH6-DXX 6-element Beam. — eHam.net is a Web site dedicated to ham radio (amateur radio).
    All information, images, and documents on this website are the sole property of MFJ Enterprises, Inc. Any reuse or redistribution of the contents of this website are strictly forbidden without authorization from MFJ Enterprises, Inc.
    All information, images, and documents on this website are the sole property of MFJ Enterprises, Inc. Any reuse or redistribution of the contents of this website are strictly forbidden without authorization from MFJ Enterprises, Inc.
    At 08:52 AM 1/6/97 -0600, Lee Buller wrote: >Ladies and Gentlemen > >I just purchased a pristine TH6DXX for $150 dollars that included new trap >caps, and stainless hardware set still in the bag.The beam has been in the >garage for the last ten years and was up in the air for about eight years. >I would like to know the following. > >1.
    Reason I went to see him today was he told me he had a beam I could have. Note I said have. He gave me a TH6DXX. It looks real good. Even a box of new hardware the original owner had ordered along with the receipts. Just did not have the manual but did find a copy of one on lin

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика