301735, Тульская область, Кимовский район, поселок Новольвовск Телефон: 8 (48735) 3-72-95; 3-72-11 e-mail: pni.kimovsk@tularegion.ru
Mintrud Logo
Министерство труда и cоциальной защиты Тульской области

Underwater caustics maya tutorials

Главная Форумы Форум нашего сайта. Underwater caustics maya tutorials

Помечено: , , ,

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Realistic swim pool water with VRay Caustics feature will make your swim pool look REAL. Check out this video tutorial to learn more. Vray Tutorials 3ds Max Tutorials Game Dev 3d Tutorial Swimming Pools Pool Water Thermomix Underwater Maya

UNDERWATER CAUSTICS MAYA TUTORIALS >> DOWNLOAD NOW

UNDERWATER CAUSTICS MAYA TUTORIALS >> READ ONLINE

I now created an «Underwater volumetric lighting and caustic effect» tutorial , which is available here. Go to «Tuts and tricks». Edit: I updated the animation: both the caustics and volumetric lighting effect, and I also included my previous whale shark into the scene for more realism.
    Maya Tutorial for Beginners — Create Floating Object in an Ocean Edge-CGI 3D Tutorials and more! 5 years ago. 14,793. Creating underwater caustics in Maya 2017. Mike Hermes 2 years ago. 9,940. Load More Checkout our other Sites SoundCloud MP3 Downloader
    Hi! Maybe somebody of you have an idea how to generate an underwater scene like this in maya? amazing underwater scene Actually I’ve done a simple nurbs plane, displaced by an ocean, with a dielectric material (ior 1.33) — with phyiscal sun and sky, rendered in mental ray.
    In this series of lessons, we will discuss different methods for simulating the effect of caustic patterns created by moving water. Software required: Maya 2010 or higher. Kyle was one of the first authors for Digital-Tutors (now a Pluralsight company) and has been a part of the team for over 10
    It will help you achieve a much higher level of realism in your renders. Here’s a few tutorials that will get you up and running with caustics for your 3D application: Maya caustic tutorial, 3ds Max caustic tutorial, Softimage caustic tutorial, CINEMA 4D caustic tutorial.
    Beautiful underwater scene with moving caustics, underwater plants and Starfish. Two versions are provided, Maya 2009 (Maya Software render setup 960*540), Maya 2013 (Mental Ray render setup 1280*720). The underwater elements are Maya paint effects and converted to polygons.
    Here’s a quick tutorial on how I created a underwater caustic effect. 1 — Add in

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Яндекс.Метрика